Saturday, February 10, 2007

Junior-Teacher's Pest

Here's a public domain goodie that I'm quite fond of from Famous Studios, "Teacher's Pest". The cartoon stars Junior in his only cartoon. At least I'm pretty sure it's his only cartoon. There's really nothing to him as a character but there's a lot of that I like about this short. Like most Famous cartoons from this period I think the animation is quite good and some of Tom Ford's backgrounds really stand out. Junior sings a catchy tune in the beginning (I love those type of scenes) and the Wolf is pretty funny too.

Background by Tom Ford

1 comment:

Thad said...

I luv the Bert Lehr Wolf. My favorite Famous character.

I'm not sure of any of the animators though, as the only two Famous guys I know well are Johnny Gent and Marty Taras, who definitely weren't on that picture.